- This event has passed.
Creative Clay Club: Perfectly Imperfect Week 2 with Ali Collier
June 16 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm AEST
The Creative Clay Club: Perfectly Imperfect is a 3 week series focused on mindfulness and self expression.
This class is the second one of the series (Week 2).
- Remove the need to be perfect (in yourself and your artwork)
- Let go and go with the flow more
- Be more present in the moment
- Self expression through art
WEEK 1 – Make Your Own Round Trinket, with Clay (catch the replay in the Vault when it becomes available)
WEEK 2 – Personalise Your Trinket, with Paint!
WEEK 3 – Fill Your Trinket with inspiring quotes, thoughts or affirmations!
WK 1 – Air dry clay, flat surface, bowl with some water in, butter knife (or clay tools if you have)
WK 2 – Paint & brushes
WK 3 – Paper, coloured pens and/or pencils
If you do not have access to the listed materials, please feel free to bring along any other art you’d like to do and come hang with us anyway!
Ali Collier is the founder of Energised Minds in Perth WA Australia. She is a Youth Mentor for Tweens, Teens and Young Adults, focusing on helping them realise how amazing they are right now! Specialising in Self Love & Self Care, Confidence & Self Esteem, Anxiety & Stress and Body Image.
WHEN: This class will be on at 4.30PM AEST on Thursday 16 June.
Perth AUSTRALIA/HONG KONG 2.30PM
Auckland NEW ZEALAND 6.30PM
WHAT YOU NEED:
1. Add this event to your calendar using the links below (it should add it in your own timezone), make sure you RSVP so you get a reminder email and when it’s time for class click on the zoom link in your calendar event, here or in your reminder email to join us live. Yay!
2. When you arrive, you’ll have the option to turn your video on or leave it off and you can choose how much you’d like to participate in the class – you can just watch and ask questions in the chat box or you can raise your hand and speak throughout the class. It’s up to you! We’d LOVE to see you though so if you can, come ready to give us a wave!
3. Bring along the materials listed above for Week 2. If you do not have access to the materials, please feel free to bring along any other art you’d like to do and come hang with us anyway!
As with all of our classes, this class is open to all genders, abilities and identities. If you have any questions at all, please reach out to email@example.com.
See you in class!
PASSWORD FOR ZOOM: shine